19 August 2010

I dunno :/

I've reached complete writers block. I guess it might be because nothing eventful has happened.  Rach is back in town and so is Alana, so I can look forward to seeing their beautiful faces! Haha.  Other than that it has just been normal. Which most people would love to have normal, me, I am waiting for something bad to happen!! I know that sounds horrible to say, but in my life, you only get normal for a few days and then every thing goes crazy!  So here I am waiting for the bad news bear to come in and deal out some bad things... maybe if I give him some honey he will go away??? Hahah yea I know, but one can dream right!?  Anyways, I think that is all for now. I might write later on. If something goes on. Maybe I should just do a run through of my every day life. That seems like I could fill in some voids. But, I don't have an eventful life :) Here's to an uneventful life!!
Laters Yall

No comments:

Post a Comment