22 February 2011

ready to scrrrrrrrream

     I have reached a point in my life where people are on my last nerves.  Not just any people but more so my friends.  They are there when they need me and to be honest, I am sick and tired of always being that rock for everyone.  Who is there for me when I need it?  Not all of my friends are like this, it's just some of them.  They constantly surround me with negativity and I'm over it.  Just really done.  Call me a 'bitch' if you like but it's how I feel now a days.  They complain to me about things that they already know the answer to and it's almost like they are fishing for positive reinforcement, yet, when I tell them what they want  to hear... they tell me how wrong it is.  So what am I suppose to do?  Sit there and allow them to just make me feel negative all of the time.  They say how bad they need me, how bad their lives are right now, yet they fail to realize the crap I am going through.  Do they not know that the death of my best friend's husband (who is a great friend to me and my husband as well) one year mark is fast approaching.  Do they realize that I am going to go through a pregnancy (though I am not the first) while my husband is deployed in a combat zone and I have no family here?  I have friends, but it's not the same as having my childhood friends and family with me.  Nope, guess not.  Apparently I am just too strong to ever break down and just cry because things are getting hard.  Right now, where I am in life, it's getting hard to breath, hard to focus on one thing and keep myself out of the negativity.  Like most people though, they don't really ask how I am doing... they are simply worried about how they are feeling and how they need me to to be there for them.  I AM OVER IT.  I have a certain few friends who do not do this to me.  They may not ask me how I am doing, but this is because they know that life is getting real difficult and I don't need everyone reminding me of the circumstances I am about to go through.  They know without me saying that my heart is breaking and filled with sorrow.  They know the worries that I have.  They don't force me to talk, but they let me know that they are there for me, if I need it.  Which I can call on them.  Again though, I don't have to talk about what's bothering me... all I have to do is call, and they make me laugh. They keep my mind off of things for those few minutes. (or however long our conversation is) and I love that about them. 
Like I said, maybe I am wrong for feeling this way.. but what do you expect. One single person can only give so much before they freaking break.  I've had my fill.  My cup, over flows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment