29 March 2010

hahaha

Ok so today was am okay day... got up cleaned.. the norm... then my daughter comes running in from the bathroom yelling mommy mommy i flushed the phone... I said awe no sweetie, its called a toilet your so cute.. and she yells at me and says no I flush the phone IIIiiin the toilet... now this phone is my main communication with my husband while he is deployed.. so you can imagine my panic.. so I go in the bathroom... no phone... and I do not own any wire hangers.. so I was damn near elbow deep in the toilet reaching for my phone. Finally reaching it I pull it out and its dead not turning on at all.. so step two.. frantically look through our house for my old phone that is damn near broken.. but hey at least it works. Finally find the phone.. and then I remember that I gave away my chargers for that phone. Craaaaap. So I finally find a charger and all is good with the world now.. and knowing that all of that happened.. I more than likely won't get a phone call until I no longer need another phone. lol.. that's life around here. Buuut at least I have a way to talk to him. But that was just one day. hahahaha I'll write again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment