04 April 2010

friends

So today was Easter... hope everyone had a good one. I had a pretty good one. I was with my bestie Rachel and a few other friends. My kids were happy and that's really all that mattered to me. After the little dinner i thought that I would be able to come home and relax but our dog made sure that wasn't possible. He tore the house up. So I cleaned up everything.. and I felt my eyes getting heavy, so I thought hey if I turn on cartoons... I can close my eyes for only a moment and relax... FAIL. I woke up one hour later to find that my kids had completely tore up the house. I mean I'm talking bad mess! So I sent the kids to bed... and cleaned again. Now here I am tired... very tired... and yet I have the urge to blog! Go figure! Anyways... before I go I would love to say thank you to my wonderful friends that I have out here. I am truly blessed to have such good friends. Esp my Rachel... she's kind of my bestie lol. Anyways... these wives have made being away from home and all my friends a lot easier! Its strange because in weeks (sometimes less).. I reach a level of bonding with these girls that took years for me to reach with my friends back home. It amazes me. My bestie is going through something in her life.. that I couldn't imagine.. and yet she still manages to make me smile. I look up to her for strength.. I mean she is pretty damn amazing lol.  I love that woman. ; )
But I am going to go for now... I am very tired and have a busy day lined up for tomorrow... not sure what it is... but I am sure that it will be busy lol. Who knows the beach might be in the works for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment