30 March 2011

Here's a Funny for you

    My husband left Monday for our 2nd deployment (boo I know) so to calm my nerves I decided to take a nice calm relaxing bath.  I had some soft music playing and was really enjoying it.  I had my eyes closed and when I went to open my eyes I saw a big black spider descending from our ceiling into my relaxing bath!!  As it landed in the water I jump out of the tub (screaming like a toddler who pee'd themselves on the playground)  run into our kitchen (butt naked I might add) to get our raid.  I run back into the bathroom and dowse it with raid.  Yep, ruined my bath water.  After quickly realizing that my relaxing bath was no more, I get dressed and go into the kitchen to discover that our blinds were open!!! OH NO!!!  I am pretty sure my neighbors just might have gotten to see a side of me they never thought they would have. Hahaha
     Moral of this story?? Always make sure your blinds are closed when choosing to take a bath, you never know when you might need to bolt through your house with no clothes on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment