13 May 2010

sigh

So tonite I am getting everything ready for my husband to come home. I am trying to be happy as ever, I mean, I am excited as ever that he is coming home. But. I can't help but cry. I keep thinking of while I am welcoming my husband home and crying with tears of joy, my best friend is going to be holding on to her husband's belongings and grasping on to every memory that she can. While I will be laying in the bed with my husband, she will be laying on his pillow. I don't understand why this has happened to her, and it breaks my heart. I thought I was doing so well, but I was wrong. In the midst of all this I am breaking down. I mean it's a lot to take in. She is so strong and here I am having a damn break down. I really need to get my emotions under control. haha.
Well that is all for now. I am going to try to finish cleaning. I need to get some form of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment