30 June 2011

rant-ish

     Today is payday, so I went to the commissary to get nutrients for me and the kid.  How I wish I had waited for another day.  After getting my heels hit multiple times by the same person and a small child slamming his squirt gun into my face and then almost being hit by a truck, I found myself screaming in the parking lot. What is wrong with people now a days?!  Have they lost their respect for others, maybe misplaced it.  If they need help finding it, then please ask me and I will help out. 

     Then I come home feeling this great urge to just relax and all I get to see are people with a whole lot of internet courage.  You think I don't know what you are talking about, yet I do.  Difference between me and that person, I'll say what you won't and not think twice about it.  Ask people, they know.  I am tired of being that person that everyone sees as 'safe' and 'friendly'.  It gets me no form of respect.  I bite my tongue a lot because I don't like to hurt people's feelings.  It's not really my thing, but when I have to I will.  It's who I am, it's my nature.  Anyways, I just feel like if you have something to say, just say it to me.  Don't write it online in hopes that I will read it and somehow get this unsaid message.... I got it loud and clear.  All I ask is that you grow up and grow some balls and just get on with it. Tell me how you really feel!!  It's what I expect of people.  It's really all that I ask of anyone.

     I hate pity. I can't stand people who play the pity card.  Fess up to whatever it is that you are feeling and just get on with it.  It's one of my pet peeves.  Just a fore warning.  It's a good way to get bitched out.  If you take offense to what I have to say, get over yourself.  I am hormonal and moody and just really don't have the time to deal with it. 

Anyways, I am done ranting for now.  I guess I will chat chit the shit later. :)

Tamara D

1 comment:

  1. The one thing I have learned about being a military wife is to never go to the commissary (especially on payday!) It is a nightmare!

    ReplyDelete