24 June 2011

Rough Morning

I haven't blogged for a while, kind of got side tracked, so I am sorry for that. 

After being completely tuckered out from a two week long severe back ache (due to pregnancy) I took half a muscle relaxer and passed out, hoping that it would undo my pain this time around.  It worked.  When I woke up this morning my back felt AMAZING!  Then, as I open my eyes with a smile on my face, I realize that our dog (very emotional, I hate that daddy is deployed kind of dog, who happens to be a husky mix) was pee'ing on our bed. Yeah, it was awesome.  So as I get up and I am yelling a slew of cuss words and our 3 year old is yelling at Bandit how he is a "bad dog" I step in dog crap.  I look down and open my mouth and our 3 year old yells "Mommy don't cuss!!!" as if she totally knew what was coming.  So at this point I am uncontrollably (crazy person) laughing because if I don't laugh I realize I am going to cry.  So, I compose myself and decided to go out into the kitchen so I can start cleaning this nasty-ness up at 0630, only to step in butter that our daughter had spread all over the floor.  I have now stopped laughing and I am just silent.  I think both our dog and 3 year old knows mommy is not happy at this point because our 3 year old took off running dragging our dog to the safety of her room. (haha)

Later on today, our 3 year old walks out of her room to softly (and quite sweetly I might add) if she may watch Shrek 4.  I said yes (even though we have watched it about 30 times this past week) mainly because I really needed to clean. 

Needless to say, after a rough morning I field day cleaned our house and now feel accomplished and I am finally starting to show some love to our dog.

Well, I hope you got a chuckle out of my story.  Have a great day and thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment