05 April 2010

ho-hum

Okay... so here is how today went... *deep breath* after enjoying a rather relaxing day with Rachel and everyone else I come home to make sure that my dog hasn't completely eaten the entire house... and as I thought... he damn near did. But I can't get mad at him because I was gone for the night... and the better part of the day. So I clean that whole mess up and as I am sitting on the couch watching my girls play, I feel my eyes get really heavy... like cross eyed heavy lol. So I put some cartoons on thinking that if I can just close my eyes... and then I wake up about an hour later.... THE ENTIRE HOUSE WAS A WRECK. They manage to tear this place up quicker than any kid I have ever seen. So I sent the kids to bed.. and started cleaning again. Oh well.... I just wonder why it is that my kids decide to wreck this house so much! lol They don't do this when their father is home... guess its a mom thing. lol. So not that I have wound down from the stress of today... I think I might enjoy a beer and go to bed... well I might not do the beer.. I am still dehydrated from last night.
Buuut before I go I would like to send a special thanks to my Marine wife friends. Esp. my first wife Rach! These ladies have made being away from home easier. Even when they are going through their own personal hell... they still make my day better.. how blessed am I. To be in a new place (well we have been here a year) but they make it really feel like home.

No comments:

Post a Comment