15 April 2010

Just saying

For those of you who might read what I write and think dear God this woman sounds stupid (lol) it sounds much better when you actually hear me speak. It makes sense if you know how I sound when I talk . No one has made these kind of comments to me... but just in case you ever caught yourself saying whaaat? haha I thought I would let you know. Not that its much clarifying for you because most of you have no idea how I sound... and for that point will never really know how I sound. I am working on typing better.... becoming a better writer. But work with me!! Most of my logs are in the moment and, well, I don't really re-read what I write. Once again, I'm sorry for my lack of writing skills but I do try. Thanks for reading and becoming my blog friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment