05 April 2010

what a day lol

So someone took my daughters bike today. And its not just any bike, its the bike her daddy got her from Afghanistan. So as a panicked child cried in my lap I decided to go drive around the neighborhood. Thankfully I didn't have to go far... it was 3 places down from where we live... so she was happy, as was I and now all is better... well except for the fact that my AC froze...and its 83 damn degrees outside. Its hotter outside than it is in here... but its still uncomfortably hot in this place. Not sure when it will thaw out.. but it sucks right now.. so me and the girls are in our pjs... just chilling in the house with the windows open! Hoping that maintenence will hurry up and get here and fix the problem. 
Seen a sign today outside our office that said I don't need my fake daddy anymore... welcome home daddy. I wonder if they know how lucky they are... and I wonder if while they were making that sign if they thought of all the children who will have to cling on to their fake daddies since their daddy won't be coming home. I'm happy to hear that our guys are starting to come home... my heart just breaks at the thought that my best friends husband is one who gave all... Gone but not forgotten, RIP Jonathan Porto We love and Miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment