19 April 2010

Blessed

In my life I have had friends come and go. Some of them I was sad to have to let go and others, well, I wasn't. But ever since my husband enlisted in the Marines I have met some amazing wives that I now call my angels in disguise. I am so blessed to have them. They are there for me on my bad days even when their day is so much worse. Don't get me wrong I love my friends back home. (home is Indiana) I have known some of them my whole life, but the wives that I know here... they have went above and beyond the call of friendship. They come over when I need them, as I do for them. They let me rant and probably ruin their good day, but they know they can do the same with me. I thank my lucky stars that I have all the friends that I have. Yet, in the same sense my heart brakes, because I know because of EAS's and PCS'ing there will come a day when we will have to go our separate ways. I guess that's the good thing with my friends back home, they are always there. They are just 700 miles away from me right now. But, my true friends make sure they call and email me on a regular basis. This is why I am lucky. I am surrounded by people who love me and are there for me. Scratch that, I'm not lucky, I am blessed. Truly blessed. I make sure that I tell my friends that all of the time. I want them to know that I cherish them and what they do for me. The Marine Corps  has broke my heart by taking my husband away ( he's deployed) but then they heal my heart by blessing me with these wonderful ladies. I am not the best writer... but I speak from my heart. I write as the thoughts come out of my head. I'm more comfortable that way. Anyways I just wanted to blog about my wonderful friends. I love them all so very much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment